Application Deadline: April 23, 2020
Research and Community Scholarship applications are accepted through your conference profile until 23 April 2020, 23:59 CEST. Journalist Fellowship applications are accepted through your conference profile until 20 April 2020, 23:59 CEST. Please review the Journalist Fellowship program description and eligibility information on the conference Media page before applying.
- 5 FEBRUARY 2020: Scholarship (research and community) applications open
- 3 MARCH 2020: Journalist Fellowship applications open
- 20 APRIL 2020, 23:59 CEST: Journalist Fellowship applications close
- 23 APRIL 2020, 23:59 CEST: Scholarship (research and community) applications close
- Graduate students, fellows or junior faculty within two years of faculty appointment, who are actively involved in HIV prevention research;
- HIV Research areas may include, but is not limited to, basic science, product development, pre-clinical or clinical research, social and behavioural science, and public health;
- Being first author on an abstract submission to HIVR4P 2020.
The application process is entirely free.
Scholarship applicants can request one or more of the following grants:
- Conference registration (includes access to all sessions)
- Travel (pre-paid round trip, compliant to the Fly America Act)
- Accommodation (check-in 10 October, check-out 15 or 16 October 2020)
The conference offers full scholarships, as well as registration-only scholarships. Scholarships are awarded based on the availability of funds and the process is highly competitive.
- Applications will be accepted through an online platform until 20 April 2020, 23:59 Central European Summer Time (CEST) for journalist fellowships and until 23 April 2020, 23:59 CEST for research and community scholarships.
- We highly recommend that you investigate and start immigration procedures well in advance of scholarship notifications.
- All applicants will be notified at the end of June 2020.