Since 2007, the Government of Rwanda has partnered with Korea Telecom, a leading global ICT service provider, to bring in cutting-edge ICT technologies. This trusted and long-term partnership evolved into the strong agreement to collectively achieve bigger goals: developing the ICT sector into a vibrant industry, positioning Rwanda as the regional ICT hub, and fueling economic growth by enabling effective delivery of business services in Rwanda.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, AOS Ltd is looking for experienced and competent drivers to support transport-related duties.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Company Driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to.
- Drives official vehicles of the Company
- Responsible for keeping his/her driving license valid and for conforming to the traffic code
- In case his/her vehicle is involved in accident, ensure that the necessary steps confirming to rules and regulations are taken
- Keep inspect the vehicles’ document of licensing and its mechanical status and inform the line managers
- Keeps records/logbook as required of the performance and cost of upkeep of the vehicle assigned to him/her.
- Assists in identifying and purchasing necessary spare part for office vehicles;
- Transports official staff/visitors and facilitates in all operations formalities as necessary
- Perform any other tasks as appropriately assigned
- Delivery support as messenger and responsible for safe carrying of any documents, parcels or other articles entrusted to him/her for transporting as assigned by the line manager.
Required Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate will possess the following skill and qualification:
- Experience with driving VIP officials.
- Experience in working with a multinationals (preferably Korean)
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and Basic in English (written and spoken)
- Rwandan Nationality
- Full knowledge of Rwandan traffic rules and laws
- Be able to fix the vehicles as minor broken;
- Having interpersonal skills, honest and active in services.
- Completion of secondary education;
- Valid driving license of B Category
- Minimum of four years’ driving experience with safe driving record;
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their application electronically through recruitment system. Link: recruitment.aos.rw
- Application letter;
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of the biodata page of ID;
- Copies of driving license;
- Daytime telephone contact;
- Names and contact addresses (with telephone and emails) of 3 referees.
- Provide detailed current address (district, sector, cell, village etc)
The deadline for submission of application is at 5:00pm by 06th December 2019.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Done at Kigali, on 28th November 2019.