The Rwanda Interlink Transport Company (RITCO) would like to recruit staff for the following vacant position:
Position Number: 10
Specific Requirements for the Post
- High School Diploma in Automotive Mechanic, Auto Technician, Automotive Technician, Auto Repair Tech and Mechanical Engineer is an added advantage.
- Skills in maintenance and repair of HIGER and YUTONG Vehicles.
- Aged between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Completion of a post-secondary program in automotive service technology is a plus
- Experience with electronic systems maintenance and repair.
- Experience in engine performance preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Certification in a related field from a vocational school is an added value.
- Strong verbal communication skills (will be expected to relay auto repair information to other mechanics)
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Mechanically and analytically minded
- Time management skills;
- Team working skills
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Flexibility to work at any RITCO branch countrywide
- Flexibility to work in various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Available to start work immediately
- No history of medical complications
- Provide police clearance
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letters together with detailed CVs and academic certified certificates and a copy of ID at the Central Secretariat of RITCO KN 119 St Nyamirambo not later than 13th December 2019 at 4:00 PM. Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted for interviews.