NUTM Scholars Program Applications are Now Open. The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year interdisciplinary postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design.
The NSP program is open to individuals from Nigeria and Africa under the age of 32 who have a recognized undergraduate degree.
Why at the NUTM? NUTM is a world-class institution for higher education, focused on nurturing leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) and Management in Africa, for Africa. It aims to become a hub for the best-in-class talent from Nigeria and the African continent.
Application Deadline: 20 April 2020 and 20 June 2020
- University or Organization: Nigerian University of Technology and Management
- Department: NUTM Scholars Program (NSP)
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 60
- Nationality: Africans
- Awards can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepting from African countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for a one-year interdisciplinary Postgraduate Program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Maximum of 32 years of age as on 31 August 2020
- A recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in Africa and awareness of emerging global trends
How to Apply
How to Apply: To get this opportunity, applicants need to complete the following steps:
- First Stage: Online application – Applicants will complete the application form and answer questions about their interest as well as their thoughts on various topics. NSP does not have an application fee.
- Second Stage: Telephonic Interview – Shortlisted candidates from the first stage will be notified about a 20-minute telephonic interview. The telephone interview will explore the candidate’s fit and aspirations for the NSP.
- Third Stage: Online Assessment – Shortlisted candidates from the second stage will be invited to an online assessment. The assessment will test on learning agility, personality traits and critical thinking abilities.
- Fourth Stage: Personal Interview – The final stage is a personal interview with a panel (30-60 minutes).
- The Nigerian University of Technology and Management will provide fully-funded positions.
- The awards will cover tuition, course materials, accommodation, meals and exchange programs.
- The program will be awarded to all scholars of the founding class.
- Duration of Scholarship: 12 months