The German Academic Exchange Service is accepting the application for DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany Postgraduate Courses. DAAD scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for all International Students from around the world to Pursue Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Germany.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany Postgraduate Courses Details
|Scholarship By||Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
Varies from University to University
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
- Candidates From all Developing Countries.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- English Language Requirements: Depending on the chosen study program; please check the scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study program (CLICK HERE FOR BROUCHER)
CLICK HERE TOVISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE