Canon Foundation-Kyoto University Japan-Africa Exchange Program 2021 (27,500 Euro per year in Funding)Leave a comment / By: hbk / 20 July, 2020 13:26:00PM
January 15th, 2021－February 15th,2021
The deadline for applications is . Consideration of the applications takes place first at KU and then at CFE. The Selection Committee of CFE will make final decisions and email the results to applicants before the end of February of that year. Therefore, the earliest possible date to begin the fellowship is April 1 of the same year. Please submit the following documents to Kyoto University Africa Unit ():
· Your research plan including a clear title at the top of the page as well as starting/ending dates of the proposed research.The research plan needs to include a general cost estimate, including living, travel, research costs, insurance, and etc. (maximum 2 pages)
· 2 reference letters (maximum 1 page each) from 2 persons. One letter should be from someone in a position to comment on your academic qualifications and professional work while the other should be a confirmation letter from your prospective host who can provide research or work facilities to you during the proposed period.
· Your Curriculum Vitae
· 1 copy of your doctoral certificate or your highest academic degree
· 1 passport size photograph of yourself
· 1 list of your academic publications or professional achievements in chronological order containing information on all authors, place and year of publication and page references.
The financial support for successful applicants ranges from 22,500 Euro to 27,500 Euro per year and is pro-rated for different periods. CFE will directly administer the payments and notify the detailed payment procedure to each successful applicant.
Search for Post
Imbereheza Music of the week
Imbereheza Video of the week